As you may already know that YouTube is currently the leading platform for video blogging (vlogging), video sharing, and video advertising and marketing. It is far a free platform presented by way of google, and plenty of (including me) just love it. So in today’s post, I am going to tell you how to get some free YouTube subscribers in 2017.
So, without wasting any more time in the boring speech and boring sentences, I will straightly jump into the post and will tell you some easy, simple steps to get free YouTube subscribers fast.
So firstly I want to list down you all the methods that we are going to cover in this post. And if you know any of them, just skip that one or directly jumped to your desired one.
- Make a video for another channel – Like Guest post in Blogging
- Collab with Blogs related your channel
- Join facebook groups Related to Your Channel Niche and Get Free Youtube Subscribers Fast
- By organizing Some free giveaways
1- Make a video for another channel/ Collab With Other YouTubers
If you know about blogging, then you will know a term called “Guest Blogging or Guest Post” is? However, if you do not know what guest post is, then let me explain you. I will try to keep the explanation as simple as possible.
Guest Post is writing a regular post as you write, but on another blog. Guest blogging is a way used by bloggers to improve blog traffic where bloggers write posts to be published on another bloggers’ blogs.
Now let’s come back to our point. Similarly, you can follow the same procedure on YouTube also. On YouTube, you have to find some of the channels which are related to your channel’s niche(category). So then post a video there and add a link to your channel in the description.
- Also Read:- Best Time To Upload YouTube Videos to Get More Views
- How to See Your Subscribers On YouTube – Step By Step Guide
Now here is a step by step way to get your video published on another channel and gain free YouTube subscriber fast.
- First, for all find some good channels related to your channel. Now you will say, “that it is not a big game, I can easily find.” However, wait!! You have to keep some key points in your mind, before finding channels.
- The channel should have a same number of subscribers as you have. Confusing? Let’s understand with an example. Say, you have a YouTube channel with 1k subscribers then you must find channels which have subscribers between 1k-5k. Because if you go to more bigger channels, they will just reject your request. Not all…However, most of them do.
- Why they will publish your video? .. Dear, Don’t be a selfish :P. Also, think about other’s, if you want to be your video posted on their (means on another channel), you must provide them a super quality content. So that they can post it happily. Moreover, if possible, you can also ask them to post a video on your channel so that they can also reach more audience.
- How to contact them? This is last but not the least. To contact the admin/owner of the channel, you have to message them on their FB page or on any other social platform on which they are available. You can also message on their email address if provided in the about section. Alternatively, directly go to their website and use their contact form or comment on their site.
2) Do Collaboration with other Blogs and Websites?
This is another a very great method that will not only increase your subscribers and views but will also help your video to rank higher in youtube search. Because if your video will be embedded on any blog or website, then it is considered as a positive point for YouTube search ranking.
So now let’s come back to the point. As in the previous method, we learned how to post your video on another YouTube channel. Similarly, this technique is not so different from above method, but let’s see the steps.
- First, find a blog related to your YouTube channel. Now it depends on your YouTube channel, if your YouTube channel is new, then approach to blogs/websites which have 200-500 visits daily. Moreover, if your channel is big, then you can approach to more prominent blogs/websites?
- How to Contact Blog owner? To get your video embed in a post on your desired blog. First of all, find an article related to your video. Alternatively, you can create a quality video related to any post on the blog. Now just use the contact page to contact the owner of the blog. You can also comment and ask them for their email id so that you can contact.
- Remember that when you are emailing/messaging them also include your channel link and channel details such as subscribers count in the email. Moreover, do not forget to tell them that you are going to add their blog post link in your video description :).
3) Join Different Facebook Groups which are Related to Your channel
In this case, for example, I am taking food/cooking channel (See screenshot Below). Then you have to search some great Facebook groups with many members, then share your videos there. You will be surely driving a good number of views and some new subscribers to your channel.
Never join irrelative groups, because there will be no-one or very fewer people of your video interest. Then you will be not benefitted.
- Useful For You:- 5 Ways to Earn Money from YouTube without Adsense – Top Alternatives
- YouTube Revenue Calculator: How To Find Earning Online and Manually
- How To Increase YouTube Adsense Revenue – Top 3 Ways
4) By organizing some Free giveaways For Your Subscribers On YouTube
I am listing this method at last because everyone can not follow this and even it is not so much efficient. However, maybe it is helpful for you. Let’s see how you can get new free YouTube followers by organizing some giveaways.
In this method, you have to arrange a giveaway of any product (of course your subscribers will love it). Now, just mention them some of the important points to win the giveaway prize. For example, you can tell them below points to do for winning the giveaway.
- They must subscribe your channel.
- They have to share your video on their Facebook and other social media.
- Also, more steps you can add yourself….
So when your subscriber shares your video on his social media accounts, then you can get some subscribers from his friend/follow list.
However, as I said, this method is not for everyone, because it is not so easy to organize a great giveaway and sometimes we also do not get a good number of free subscribers.
So, fellows, these are the methods you can use to gain free YouTube subscribers fast. Also, be sure to bookmark this post, because we will update this post with some more methods. Furthermore, if you know any other way, through which we can get some good amount of free subscribers then do let us know in the comment section. We will try to add it up in the post.
The last but not the least, do not forget to say “Hi” in the comment and share this post with your fellow YouTubers. So, guys, I will meet you in next post. Till then keep smiling!
Some Related Queries:- (Ignore it)
Using this Guide you can easily get free youtube subscribers no survey. If you are searching for how to get subscribers on youtube fast for getting more than 1000 free youtube subscribers then this post is for you. Then this post is great for you. Now you don’t have to find “how to get subscribers on youtube fast hack”. Just follow above given methods, and forget about free youtube subscribers bot, youtube subscribers hack, free youtube subscribers no survey, subscriber generator.